Planning & Public Outreach Process
Met Rec seeks to collect public input to inform a strategy for the near and long-term operation of the television translator system.
Through this process, Met Rec seeks to better understand how the television service can provide continued value and remain relevant to the community at-large.
Public Outreach Process Timeline
- February 17th Virtual Public Work Session | 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- Share information about the translator system.
- Solicit input on planning process considerations.
- TV Operations Input Survey | February 19th – April 9th
- Survey can be completed online or by phone (contact information below).
- Constituents may also request a hard copy of the survey via mail.
- April 21st Virtual Public Work Session | 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM
- Review public input
- Review Draft Operations Strategies
- Collect additional public input on draft operations strategies
- May 19th Virtual Public Work Session | 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM
- Review of Operations Strategy and Plan
- July 21st Work Session | 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM
- Review Draft Translator Site Operations Policy
- Please note, this meeting will be held in person at the Gunnison Office with the option to attend remotely via Zoom.
Written comments and questions may also be submitted any time via phone, email, or mail.
Gunnison Met Rec
P.O. Box 1369
Gunnison, CO 81239