MetRec has a lot going on in 2023. Here are some near-term highlights:
- View the DRAFT Recreation Grant Program description and applications.
- Attend the 2023 Recreation Grant Program Public Work Session March 15, 5 pm – 6pm in person at the Town of Crested Butte Town Council Chambers to comment in person, or join via Zoom.
- Attend the Board Meeting March 15, at 6 pm at the Town of Crested Butte Town Council Chambers, or join via Zoom.
- MetRec is preparing to conduct a Strategic Recreation Needs Assessment Survey.
- Read about MetRec’s new recreation grant program journey.
- If you care to take a deep dive into MetRec’s board meetings, here is a link to a Zoom recording into our February 15th meeting. We’ll be working on improving the quality of the recordings in the future.
- MetRec is seeking to recruit an independent Recreation Grant Review Committee to review 2023 recreation grant applications.
- The 2023 Recreation Grant Program will be published on MetRec’s website April 3, 2023.
We’ll be rolling out more content and navigation updates to the website soon.
Metrec's three recreation funding priorities
For planning, developing, and improving recreational facilities.
Nonprofit Operation Support
For supporting and elevating ongoing operations
For supporting creative recreation initiatives